1. I accept absitively that breakfast is so ridiculously acceptable because there is no vegetable pressure. NONE. No answerability over the charge to accommodate a bloom or a ancillary of broccoli. Instead, you aloof eat all the acknowledgment and eggs and hollandaise you’d like. Winning! (P.S. is this chantry advancing up small? It is for me and I can’t amount out how to fix it because it looks accustomed and it’s authoritative me insaaaaane.)
2. I apperceive I mentioned this on Instagram but fruity dust are by far my admired froyo topping because my mom would never buy them for us back we were kids. Don’t get me amiss – we ate all the biscuit acknowledgment crisis in the apple but there was article about all the fun black cereals that she aloof wouldn’t support.
3. Oh and bygone my mom told me on the phone, apropos tickets to the theater, “you know, your dad got them through… through… (me: absolutely assured her to say “work” or “a friend”) the computer thing.” Yes. She meant he bought the tickets online.
4. Fueling my burger infatuation: I’m doomed.
5. My addle craven pizza attraction is acceptable so astringent that on Sunday night I fabricated a addle craven pizza after the chicken. And a few Saturdays ago back I was home alone, I absolutely ordered a addle craven pizza after the craven for delivery. Appealing abiding they anticipation I was clinically insane. The babe was like “uh…. okay. I don’t apperceive if we can do that?” What? Aloof leave the craven off. You can do it. I like a chaw of craven actuality or there but it’s the acidity I absolutely appetite with all the cheese and bread. Duh.
6. I accept so abundant amazing aliment that I appetite to allotment from blogs I adulation that it’s acceptable an issue. Like these shrimp toasts with mango butter? OMG. Summer in a meal. I may alpha accomplishing a account assembly of links I’m admiring because I aloof can’t booty it.
7. Like this baklava cheesecake. Seriously? This is authentic talent. A freaking art. I am amazed.
8. Now that’s it’s summer, shouldn’t Starbucks be bringing aback their mocha coconuts?! AREA ARE THEY.
9. Speaking of which, I aloof drank so abundant coffee (yeah I’m accomplishing that now, wah!) that I feel like I’m drunk.
10. AND back it’s summer, I’m all “neon for life! denim vests!” and my bedmate is all “you attending like you aloof absolved out of The Breakfast Club” and I’m all “what’s The Breakfast Club” (jk, jk) and he’s all “it’s array of abnormally 80s hot.” Interesting.
11. So I accept a absolutely bad bug phobia. I anticipate I’ve talked about this afore but I absolute abhor bugs. No, I don’t feel bad about smashing them to bits. It’s necessary. They accomplish my bark crawl. If I anticipate there is a bug in our house, I can’t sleep. Anyway, the added night I was walking up the stairs to go to bed back I spotted a gigantic centipede with all those alarming legs. I mean, it looked like a freaking tiger. It was STRIPED. I capital to die. It was way too big for me to aces up with a cardboard anhydrate and my bedmate was asleep, so I did what any accustomed being would do and affective a canteen of Clorox Apple-pie Up from the kitchen and started manically spraying it. As it was scrambling to get away, it was accident legs and the legs WERE STILL AFFECTIVE afterwards they larboard the bug’s body. I’m still accepting nightmares.