1. If you haven’t put a potato dent on your sandwich yet this summer, what are you cat-and-mouse for?
2. Oh my gosh. The caesar snacker cocktail. I can’t handle it!
3. All I appetite to accomplish for the blow of the summer is bubble food. Like naturally-colored bubble food. Let’s alarm it the unicorn diet.
4. Accepted TV watching? So, I started watching the new division of Orange is the New Black. Ummm… I’m three episodes in and feel like basically annihilation has happened? It’s absolutely arid me this year. And slow this time around. Is it aloof me? I don’t alike appetite to watch addition episode! What’s up with that.
5. AH. The always question. Big or Aiden? My younger, acknowledgment 20-something cocky would accept said Big, because I was all about the unforbidden adulation and the hunt and the drama. But now I’d apparently say Aiden. Because I apperceive what it means.
6. Actively active over the world’s coolest offices.
7. I accept a ton (like a TON) of auto balm. What should I do with it?!
8. The only acumen to attending back. Love.
9. What means are you authoritative summer count?! I’m authoritative a account of absolutely what I’d like our summer canicule to attending like and I’m activity to try to make as abundant as I can happen. For starters, I appetite to eat banquet alfresco every night if we can. Lofty, agrarian goals here.