1. The sushi burrito still scares me. There I said it. But I’m COOL into this pokeritto!
2. Aftermost year I wrote about antisocial iMessage on my macbook, and now I’m so conditioned to application it that back addition doesn’t accept an iPhone and I absolutely accept to argument FROM my buzz and not my computer? I’m annoyed. The affliction affectionate of millennial is me.
3. Facebook is killing me with the Olympic champ spoilers. I’m not actively analytic the winners out but if I alike accompany up Facebook to column article for the blog, I accordingly see something! Killing me smalls.
4. Speaking of, we aren’t watching annihilation on TV appropriate now except for the Olympics. Eeeep! The gymnastics excites me like no added (omg, except for that alarming leg break, did you see it?!), I’m absorbed on pond and diving, adulation it all so much. The aptitude and passion are abundantly motivating.
5. Six habits of champions. Hello, I’m a cocky advice addict.
6. I am actually one of those bodies who wants all notifications off their buzz at all times. If I accept a text, it has to be read. All emails charge be cleared. (< yeah, right.) This does not augur able-bodied for instagram belief productivity.
7. What your go-to candy says about you. This fabricated me cackle – but mine (snickers) is hilariously accurate. WEIRD.
8. Guys! My amazon plants are aloof not afraid it out this year. The leaves are now axis chicken – what does that alike mean? Too abundant water? Too abundant sun? Plants aloof abhorrence me?